Code of ConductMarch 8, 2022 2022-06-27 22:32
Code of Conduct
Code Of Conduct
The Digital Asia Community Team is dedicated to providing a safe and positive experience to all virtual attendees. We expect all attendees to adhere to the guidelines of this Virtual Code of Conduct.
- Be mindful of your surroundings and fellow attendees
- You will behave in a way as to create a safe and supportive environment by being respectful and considerate to fellow attendees (includes speakers, moderators, sponsors and staff)
- Refraining from discriminatory, offensive, threatening or harassing speech and behavior
- Offensive or threatening comments are prohibited, including but not limited to race, gender identity, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability
- Inappropriate comments/advancements or stalking of fellow attendees will not be tolerated
- Nudity is prohibited
CONSEQUENCES OF UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR
Inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated and is non-negotiable. Any attendees who engage in this behavior will be removed from the virtual experience.
This Code of Conduct may be revised at any time by the Digital Asia Summit Team.
REPORTING AN INCIDENT
If you witness or are the subject of harassment or inappropriate behavior, please contact the Digital Asia Summit team at [email protected]